Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My 'Lil' Musician :)



So Kyle's school is going to try the Honors Program. They haven't had one up and running because too many parents were insistant that their child was the smartest haha As parents, I think we really do want to see only the best in our kids! I count myself very blessed to have a student/son who excels and loves to learn, teach, explore, and has the patience for it all. Anyway, his teacher submitted his name for the Honors program and she is very excited for him, as am I. :) I guess there will be 10-15 students in the entire elementary grades 3-6. They will meet once a week and work on projects more on their level. This will hopefully keep up their enthusiasm about learning. Here he is as Abe Lincoln :) His wax museum project. He did fantabulous!

2 comments:

LilMisfit said...

What talented kids you have! And very cute too!

Company EIGHT said...

She takes after her mama! :)

Way to go Kyle! That is so exciting!!