Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One of those things a mom just doesn't want to see


So I had my 3 youngest in the bath tub this morning. Toby typically showers, but since DJ and Lily were having SO much fun in the tub, and there were some bubbles, Toby decided to take a bath as well. They were all getting along nicely, not too much splashing, no complaints of "not enough room" etc... So I stepped out of the bathroom for a moment, and the kids just start laughing.... all of them....laughing and laughing - oh so much fun. My kids are easily entertained (especially by DJ) so I didn't think much of it. When I went back into the bathroom, DJ had found a new bath toy and brought it into the tub. A mother unapproved, unwelcomed, and unsanitary 'toy'. ewwwww


Needless to say, we drained the bathtub and started afresh.

9 comments:

Caren and Dustin Robison said...

Tara,
I'm so glad that you found my blog! I LOVE finding new friends. Your kids are so cute and those have to be some of the coolest birthday cakes I have every seen. Volleyball is turning into a passion for me to, maybe even an obsession! I love it! I'm still learning lots but I do have a tons of fun. See ya on Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Call me stupid, but I have no idea what that is.

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

lol it's a toilet plunger!!!!!!!!!!

Alison said...

Too funny!! I love Lilly on the piano!! She is adorable!! Love, Alison

Bonny said...

EWWW. My Darren always stand up and pees in the water! :) I've tried to take him to the potty but it scares him.

Heidi said...

Ha ha ha ha! My boys have used that as a sword. Eww! LOL

vicky said...

EWWWWWW!

Jordan Merrell said...

That is so gross but totally cracked me up! We keep our plunger out in the garage for that reason :) I don't know why they are so interesting to 17 month olds.

Alison said...

I read your journal entry and I am hoping you are feeling better! We will pray for Lilly! I pray that all goes well and you have a great weekend with good health and good times!! Love you!!