Thursday, April 2, 2009

*Blah Blah Black Sheep*

Blah Blah black sheep, have you any more? Yes sir, yes sir, three bad bulls. One for the master (incoherent mumbling....guess the dame isn't getting one! ha) and one for the little girl who lives in the lame. Blah Blah black sheep, have you any more? Yes sir, yes sir, three bad bulls.
I asked Lily what a bull was, and she said it must be a black sheep.....so there you have it :)


Don't forget to check out Toby's caringbridge site...it wont be around forever (thank heavens!)

6 comments:

Alison said...

Very sweet!!Love it!

Sharlee said...

That's so cute. I love when kids sing. When Spencer was little he sang whinnie the poo like "Whinnie the Poo, Whinnie the Poo, Chubby little Cubby all stuffed with his fluffers..." Made a lot of sense I guess.

schlenskefamily said...

It just makes me laugh. Adorable.And I love your reminiscing of loving technology on facebook too! Good old Kip! Had a five pound block of cheese nacho plate today?

Andrea said...

Now THAT is a cute little girl if I ever saw one. I think I might be the little girl who lives in the LAME though. Hmmm...

Company EIGHT said...

seriously so cute!!! that sweet litte voice is adorable. those words crack me up!!

Bonny said...

I love it! Annie sings it bah bah black sheep any any wolf. Yes sir yes sir 3 bags wolf. :)