Sunday, April 5, 2009

*K S I S N S G*

I know I take too many videos of Lily, but my goodness, how can I resist??!? And how can I not post this one when she says she loves me??!? :) I thought it was soooooo sweet! :)




I overheard Toby teasing Kyle the other day...... "Two little lovers sittin in a tree, K S I S N S G" hahaha :)



Kyle made his own powerpoint presentation for his honors class at school. I haven't seen it, but he was really excited about it, and I have no doubt he did a fantastic job! (Now he'll have to teach me :)

Derek is growing up so fast! Only another month and he'll be in nursery! He is communicating really well, which makes life a lot easier (usually). My favorites are "boo boo" which is his binky and blanky. He'll ask for "help" or say "ouch". He'll typically try and copy most words we say. He also says the basics, mommy, dadda, bottle, more, drink, hot, no no, yes, and cheeeeeeeeeeeese when the camera comes around. :)

Ok here's another complaint of mine, but I wont go into any detail or long boring stories........but why are some people so selfish and feel like they are entitled????

5 comments:

Alison said...

I love the video! She is way too cute!! Have I said that before????????? I love all the videos you take of her and I can see why you just can't resist!!

Anonymous said...

Lexi and I honked at Lily the other day and Lily looked at us like what the heck! Haha. We had the windows rolled down with Lexi trying to wave at her! It was pretty funny! Can't wait for Tuesday! You in? Or you have another hot date?

Company EIGHT said...

I'm glad you posted it! She is darling. I am laughing about the *ksisnsg*--kids are so funny!

Andrea said...

Now, which talk was it that focused on the entitlement issue, and selfishness? It was during the Sunday afternoon session. I liked it, cause I am often frustrated by the same question you asked.

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

It was Elder Oaks. I loved his talk! This is horrible, but I kept thinking "I hope they're paying attention" lol forget about applying anything to myself! I have what one would call 'a beam in my eye'. But I really try to serve and sacrifice for others, so when I see the opposite, in extreme, and it effects me, I get really frusterated.