Monday, June 9, 2014

I really like my kids

Toby "oh my gosh, you sound like a girl...wait, you ARE a girl!" Followed by hysterical laughter. Lily (when I was showing the kids a picture in the book I was reading) sighs of cuteness and "awww", followed by "I can't see it" LOL DJ "mom, can you hand me a tomato dipped in ranch. I don't like tomatoes, but I eat them anyway" Lexi "I bought a book and guess how much the tax was? Zero! I was so mad" Kyle *crash boom bang* he's sleep walking and killing yet another spider! And now for some recent pictures :)

3 comments:

morrisfamily said...

2185I always love seeing your posts and what is going on there...
I really should get a facebook account someday so I can really stay connected.

Love You All,
Karen275

Thomas Dodge said...

I enjoyed reading this! It was great to hear from you! Thank you! It was a pleasing experience from the very beginning to the very end. To make sure the webcam is working, read my article about Webcam test online. You can do it for free, quickly, and easily. When the webcam isn't working. For more information, please read my article.

Unknown said...


Great posting! Very useful information and inspiration we all need! Riley appreciates your work.
How to get better aim in any situation I have a post you can read to learn more about. After a few hours of research I came across this article How to improve in FPS PC that you can happily read.