Monday, January 27, 2014

DJ smiles

A couple Sundays ago, right in the middle of church we heard, "I drew a picture of a guy pooping". People sitting near us stifled their laughter. This Sunday--DJ returns from the bathroom with his tie in his hand, wet and dangling. He passes it to Kyle and says "I caught it right before it went down the toilet! I save it!" Stifled laughs from neighboring worshippers yet again (I thought I was going to lose it. Good grief :) He turned to me at the counter and said "mom, would you be a dear and pull my chair out just a snotch?" And when I asked him if I was the best mom in the world, he responded with "how would I know? I don't know what other mom's do!" Touche DJ :) These incidents coupled with him calling me "woman" or whispering "the old Ephraim" right before family prayer, keep us thoroughly entertained:)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

What a character!

marry said...

Wow nice pictures capture. I really like this. Thanks for sharing superb information. If you want to select someone for a group then you can use it. It is easy to understand. Number Picker Wheel

TerryTaylor said...

I expected to thank you for this phenomenal read!! I partook in each and every piece of it. I have you bookmarked to check out the new stuff you post. The Ultimate Typing Championship was gained to headway preparing the dirt and track down the speediest typists in the United States of America. See as the quickest typists go after the title of the Champion of the Ultimate Typing Championship.