Monday, January 16, 2012

~Yearly Update~

Has it really been a year since I blogged? I apologize to all of you wonderful bloggers out there, whose blogs I used to check on faithfully....it is most definitely my loss! Ever since I got a phone that has email and facebook on it, I don't use a computer much....I can honestly say I kinda forgot blogs even existed (please don't shun me, even tho I deserve it). I will try and do better about checking in on all of your wonderfulness. I will also try and update our happenings on a more frequent basis.


Let me give a shout out to Winkfotos for these great pics!!!


DJ is a busy, handsome 4 year old. He loves Legos, Lego Hero Factory and candy. He likes to style his long red hair like Justin Beber, or a rock star on occasion. He makes us laugh on a daily basis.

Lily just turned 7. Boy is she sweet! She amazes us with her talent- singing, dancing, writing, reading, drawing, sharing... If you haven't seen her youtubes, go now, hurry! :)(there's a link on the side --->)

Toby is almost 9. Still as strong and courageous as always. He loves sports. I hear on a regular basis that he is the best singer in primary. :)

Lexi will be 10 in April. She is starting ballet...those long skinny legs are perfect for dancing! We miss her when she's not here.

Kyle is almost 14. I was watching old videos and I really don't know where the time has gone. He plays the violin, piano, guitar and sings...all pretty much self taught....nice! He does a lot for our family and I'm grateful.

Brandon is 16 going on 17, innocent as a rose (or is that a Sound of Music song?). He is great at basketball and always encouraging us to get out there and play! I admire his sense of self and gratitude.

Jahde is 18....getting ready for a mission! I can't believe it either. He just started school at UVU and is enjoying the college scene. I appreciate his efforts to spend time with us despite a busy schedule/life.

I feel busy, really busy, but life is good. I serve as our region (coordinating council) women's sports director, primary teacher and sacrament chorister. Just yesterday in fact, our sweet organist thought the hymn was over after the 3rd verse, but there were 4, so I did a sorta awkward one note solo without accompaniment....it was lovely. haha I am playing on a competative volleyball league after playing outdoor volleyball all summer and loving it. Dave is busy as YM president and coaching Toby's basketball team. He hasn't been to China in a few months and we've enjoyed having him around! I have an amazing family, as you can see! My tiny blurps don't do them justice :)

7 comments:

Rach said...

Aw I LOVE these pics! Good to hear the update. Tell Lily and DJ Hello from me.

Andrea said...

Hooray for your tiny blurps! What a great family you have. You are amazing, T-licious. Simply amazing.

morrisfamily said...

Oh My, I so don't know how to use these crazy things. I just wrote a comment, but it is gone because I don't read the instructions. So I will start again..

I really love your pictures and I would love to have a copy of your adorable family.

Love you all, Karen and Gary

wendy said...

hey tara! i didn't know you had a {yearly}blog! {i saw your name on jordan's.} love your cute family pictures & your family! you guys are awesome!

Company EIGHT said...

YAY for this post! I absolutely love hearing about your darling family, and all you are up to.

We are heading to Utah this summer--we need to connect while I'm there!

Lynette said...

Love your photos. Fun to see an update.

mikerock said...

love it thanks for sharing it Kik for Windows 7/8/10