Wednesday, May 5, 2010

~we love cousins~

Top to bottom, left to right:
Brandon, Kyle,
Annabelle, Lexi, Ethan, Toby, Benny,
Lily, DJ, Jeffrey, Kimi, Dallan, Gracie, William, Abel:)


My sweet sister Kristin and her family (who we very rarely get to see) stopped in for a visit on their way through - moving from Minot, ND to New Mexico. It was so great to see them!!!

Dave and Nikki and their kids came to say hello to the Schlenske's, so we took the photo op! Jahde wasn't with us that weekend, cuz he had a hot date :) so he's missing in these photos...... so is Hannah, Isaac, Gideon, Miriam, Andrew, Lucy, Rachel, Joshua (David and Susan's) Porter, Bradford and Darcee's pregnant tummy :) and Kianna, KC, and Corbin (Kirk and Cherrie's). We love all of our cousins!!! I wish I knew how to photoshop them all into the picture........although it's a wee bit crowded haha

It's amazing how big our family has gotten. It all started out so slow!!!

And I just have to post this sweet note that I found. Toby wrote it, obviously back in early December. It's so sweet! I had him go leave it on our neighbors porch(months later, but better late than never right?), so had to get a picture for my memory :) Dave was in China and it wouldn't stop snowing... I spent many hours outside shoveling, but already had a LOT on my plate (Dave gone, mom and dad totalled our suburban etc...) and one morning, when I was getting ready to go shovel, saw our kind neighbor helping out! So nice!!! Our home teacher ended up helping too. I was/am very grateful!

2 comments:

Sharlee said...

That's a big bunch of cousins. Kristin seriously has some of the cutest kids I've ever seen. Are they as cute in real life?

Lynette said...

Love the baptism photo. And the cake is much cuter than you think. Cousins are the BEST!