Friday, April 23, 2010

~eggselent~

We had the awesome opportunity to meet David Archuleta! I was so much more excited than the kids lol We were provided this great opportunity through the Little Hero's Foundation, that works closely with Children with Cancer Christmas Foundation. We are very grateful.... THANK YOU! David A. is a cute kid and excellent musician. I'm still pathetically giddy about meeting him lol



And you see how happy we are about Easter?! :)





We had a great easter! We got to have an easter egg hunt with our cute cousins on Saturday, and then our own little hunt on Sunday. Dave missed out on the festivities, as he was flying home from China (again). The kids and I made him a little nest out of rice krispies and candy eggs, so that he got a 'taste' of Easter.
We also decorated some boiled eggs. I stayed away from the dye..... I honestly couldn't even think about that with my sweet DJ in the house :) So this was our fun, decorative Easter moment :)

(You guessed wrong... if you decided who decorated which eggs :)

p.s. Lexi's birthday pics and our cousin-fun-extravaganza pics coming soon :)

8 comments:

Sawdust Girl said...

Wow, you got to meet a star! It looks like Dave might have been pretty excited about it too. He's wearing a pretty big smile! Gotta love Easter. The skull and crossbones egg is my favorite, but they're all cute.

Streetlights94 said...

LOL, David looks like a tiny little kid next to everyone else. How fun for you :)

Sharlee said...

I love the marker-decorated eggs idea. There are some creative kids at your house it looks like.
I also love-- is it Kirk's girl on the far left in the purple dress--her pose in that picture. She looks like a grown woman with a little body.
Your comments on my blog always make my day. You are such a sweet cousin. I love "I smell sumpeen". Don't ever teach him how to say "something".

Andrea said...

I don't know who David Archu-whatever is (yeah, I'm a loser), but sounds like fun!

p.s. I totally got all your chicken talon remarks. They made me laugh.

Lynette said...

Where is the photo of you with David Archuleta? I hope you got one. He looks like such a cutie. Love your eggs. We tried the permanent markers, too, and it was fun! Thanks for the idea.

Shari said...

You are such a fun mom. I bet all the neighbor kids want to play at your house!

Company EIGHT said...

What a fun Easter! I understand the no dye thing--it is dangerous stuff with little ones around the house!

You're an awesome mom--always making things so fun for your kids!

Kim Chapman said...

Sophie and Maddie will be so jealous. He is a cutie pie! P.S. so are all of your cute kids-adorable!!