Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lily's 5th Birthday!!!

My sweet baby girl turned 5! Lily is such a beautiful princess! She truly blesses our home. I love to hear her sing and play the piano. I love to see the awesome pictures she draws. I love her laugh and her smile. I love her hugs. I love the intelligence, spirit, and love that she embodies. She is a fabulous sister, caring friend, star student and wonderful daughter!!! We love you Lily!!!>
Anna, Lily and Sydney Pie. :) Such cute and sweet girls.



Ok this is just plain 'blog material' as Dave would say :)
Toby is a picky eater.....ever since chemo ruined a normal appetite and caused cravings galore!
So after many choices of what to eat for dinner, all sounding horrible, Toby made his own dinner............

A tortilla filled with broken up chips, spaghetti, pepperoni, salami, green beans, and home-made salsa.

He ate the whole thing LOL

12 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute cake! And congratulations, Lilly.

Also, ew for the dinner choice. Amazed he ate it.

Lynette said...

What a sweet little princess. The cake looks perfect for a little girl.

Alison said...

You did it again! You made an amazing cake!! She seems like she is just the sweetest girl ever! Time just goes too quickly, every time my little ones have Birthdays I think wow you really can't be that old!

I don't think I'll be letting Toby be making me anything to eat if we ever get together!!!!

Sharlee said...

Wow, that is SOME dinner Toby concocted. Maybe he has something there. My Jonah will eat just about anything if it's wrapped in a tortilla... and just about nothing if it's not.
Lily is such a cute and talented girl. I can't imagine what life would be like having a princess running around the house... you are lucky!

Unknown said...

OK. Maybe Toby should cook for Porter. Then, maybe Porter would decide what I fix isn't so bad after all!!!!! Send love to all of your sweet kids from us! We miss you guys. (Oh. and unrelated to your post. One of the future pics I will post.....Daryl said reminded him a lot of picture of DJ involving ketchup!!! ha ha)

Andrea said...

I didn't realize that we have girls the almost-exact-same age! Mera will turn 5 on the 22nd. They should be friends.

Company EIGHT said...

What a dolly! Happy Birthday Lily!

You always make the best cakes, and have the best celebrations for your kids. You are amazing!

Schoenstars said...

mmmm! next time we come over for dinner, toby's cooking!!!!

Emily and Ethan said...

Happy Birthday Lilly!!! You look like such a sweet heart.

Wow the tortilla is good blog material, I feel a little sick. LOL

I am glad you like my paint color it took me while to find the right color. It is RL Cork. I hated the RL paint but I LOVE the color. The mice are so easy to make you just dip the cherries (with stems) in Chocolate and then assemble the rest of the pieces. I always use hugs, I think they are better than kisses. Also use the tiny gel tubes for the face, black for the eys and Red on the nose. Let me know if you have more questions. LOVE ya too! Wish we could make them together

Bonny said...

She's so cute and that's disgusting food! :)

Company EIGHT said...

Hey there...I've been thinking of you! Just wanted to stop by and say hello--hope things are going well. I also hope you had a wonderful birthday--I'm sorry I'm so late in wishing you a great day. love you!

Joana said...

You have such a beautiful family.

Congratulations!!!