Monday, October 26, 2009

~I still don't remember, but this one's good too!~


I've wracked my brain trying to remember what Lily said that was so blasted funny! I simply can't remember, BUT, don't fret, she was hilarious again today!!!
So I had a copy of the Relief Society Lesson out today, and she asked me if she could please read it (no, Lily can't read yet lol). I, of course, tell her she can, so she grabs this talk/lesson and starts "reading" aloud. She then states "WE ARE HERE TO DESTROY YOU, by President Monson", totally matter of fact like. hahaha She then added some things like, 'keep the commandments'. So there you have it, you've been warned!! :)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow - maybe she has a future in speech writing. She definitely knows how to get your attention!

Laura Bernard said...

Love the photo and the story tops it! What a hoot!

Krystal said...

That is hilarious! I love it!

Krystal