Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I need more time!





Once I started this blog I was soooooo excited and I was going to somehow make time to post on it. I obviously haven't done so well. One of these days I'm going to post a bunch of pics of birthday cakes through the years. We've been busy. Toby is playing kickball and Lily is in a dance class. They are both only 6 week classes through the community. This Thursday is the last of the classes. Lily will miss her last class though because she's going up to PCH for a VCUG test :( I'm anxious about it, but I also have great faith in miss Lily and know everything will be ok. Toby went up last Thursday for ultraveinous chemo. It was actually a kinda fun visit because we had Kyle, Lily, and of course Derek with us. The visit was relatively smooth and then we got to meet Aunt Nikki and her cute kids Ethan and Annabelle for lunch. We put our home for sale on the market this last weekend. We are trying to downsize and also get in a neighborhood closer to the school so I don't have to drive 3 times a day 5 days a week when school starts...... ugh! :)

8 comments:

Heidi said...

I understand wanting to be closer to the kids schools. I am really blessed because we live 3 1/2 blocks from the younger kids elementary and middle school. It is the older kids elementary and high schools that are across town. But, luckily they have each other! Good luck selling your house.

Bonny said...

I'm just checking in. I'll have to check it out better later. Just had a minute to say hi! Love the pictures. I'm a little behind on mine. Take care!

everydayjami said...

Thanks for starting a blog Tara. This is such a great way to stay in touch. I'm so bad with blogging, but I keep vowing that I'm going to get better.

Myles got his mission call. He's going to NYC! It's the perfect mission for him. Take care and I'll be checking on your blog.

Good luck with the house.

Jami

Christen Noelle said...

Tara! I am glad you are blogging...I too am quite slow with updates! I miss you...you and your family are adorable! Lily's singing is amazing...and the baby, so cute!

Guymon Family said...

Hooray! So happy to see you in the blogging world it will be easier to keep in touch I hope now. Blogging is one thing I really try to keep up on. It's my version of scrapbooking/journaling/keeping in touch with friends and family, cuz I really suck at all of those as you are probably well aware.

Laura Bernard said...

Oh, so glad you said HI! Yes, my email changed a while back and I haven't heard from you. I'll email you right now so you have my current address. Thanks for blogging! I'll add you to my list!

Your kids are adorable! I love seeing the pictures of your whole big family!

Bonny said...

Crazy! Your baby looks so big since we saw you. They are such cute kids. I'm glad you have a blog now, but I've been bad about updating mine. Hope to see you soon.

Kim Chapman said...

I was so excited to see your post on our blog (how in the world did you find us?). I would love to catch up. Looks like you've got quite a lot on your plate. You've got such a great attitude about life. Take care!