Monday, November 9, 2009

~Happy day to youuuu Derek!~


Happy Birthday DJ!! It's hard for me to believe that my baby is 2 years old! He's such a big boy! As you can see, DJ is a fan of airplanes, so that was the theme for his party :) We had all 7 kids here, and had a great time!



DJ...... what a blessing you are in our family!!! I love to listen to you sing! I love the way you say "uh huh" and "uh uh". My favoriteeeeeeeee is when you say "Let's DO this, woo hoo"! I love it when you tell me you lub (love) me. :) I also love it when you see me or dad getting ready and ask us if we're going to volleyball. :) Hehe What a cute little man you are! Our favorite monkey! You're excited about life! You're funny! You're busy. You're determined. You're obedient. You make your brothers, sisters and mom and dad so happy! We all love you very much!!!!!



In this picture, you'll see some "books" that Lily, Toby and Lexi made for Derek for his birthday. If you look closely, Toby's book says, "DJ You are Asum"! hehe sooooo cute! :) DJ loved this little airplane he got! He would stand with his legs apart and use the remote to have the plane go through his legs. He'd watch it as it would go under and lean down and rest his forhead on the floor, to be able to keep watching. He was dancing around and kept all of us entertained for a long time!

9 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Happy Birthday! May all your dreams come true and much more!

Heidi said...

They grow so fast! Happy belated birthday to your little one.

Andrea said...

I am so excited to see this airplane cake, as Sy keeps telling me he wants one for his next birthday and I have never seen one and didn't know how I would do it. Thanks for the inspiration!

Alison said...

O.K I think you better go into the cake decorating buisiness!!! Happy Birthday to your little D.J.!!

Company EIGHT said...

What a doll! I love his cake, Tara...you have always been good at that.

And seriously, one day we have to play volleyball together again!

Lynette said...

What an adorable cake! (The little boy is pretty cute, too.) I love the candles on the front.

penny said...

AWWWWWW, the cake, the books, the 2 year old. LOVE IT ALL. You are such a darling mom. Miss you.

The Dudley Bunch said...

So glad to see you and your cute familY

Emily and Ethan said...

Happy Birthday DJ!!! I didn't realize that him and Silas were so close in age. That is so cute that he says "lub you mom" Have a great Thanksgiving!